Monday, June 26, 2006

I am so fine ;-)


1. I went to O's birthday party and it was so great and so fun..I havent had much fun like that recently. I cant imagine if I am not a party girl what person I would I be. I know it sounds stupid but it is so true for me ;-P I love music, I love joke and, importantly I love all my friends. They are special.

2. Today I am tired but very fine and happy. I took Cindy and her mom to Jatujak. Cindy's mom is so nice and she has a good heart, I can tell. Cindy got it from her, no wonder. I hope I can do more and can be with them more but last week and this week arent really my week...They are others'.... ;-P

3. I got a forwarded email, 7 wonders, from my colleague. First, I thought it will be about the '7 wonders in the world' so I didnt open it. Later today I wanna clear my mails and delete some that I dont wanna keep or forward to anyone...I opened that 7 wonders mail and I am so glad that I finally read it. I forwarded it to my friends too. It's about 7 things which are the wonderful things in life; to see, to hear, to touch, to taste, to feel, to laugh, and to love. It's so true and I have been thankful for those wonders.

I am thankful for everyone in my life in everyday I live...

0 comments: